Answers to some of the questions that we get about drones and camp sessions.
What should campers bring to the camp?
- Their own lunch
- Their own morning and afternoon snacks
- A water bottle. Water can be refilled throughout the day using the school water fountains.
- Personal sun protection (sunscreen, hat, and/or sunglasses)
Will meals be provided?
What is your cancelation policy?
- Full refund: Provided for cancelations made 30 days prior to the start of your camp week.
- 50% refund: Provided for cancelations between 15 and 30 days prior to the start of your camp week.
- No refund: for cancelations made less than 15 days prior to the start of your camp week.
What happens during inclement weather?
What if my child is not in middle school but wants to attend?
We create the curriculum to be engaging for students who are rising 6th to 9th-graders. If your child is slightly younger but has the maturity to handle professional drone equipment, we'd be happy to have them join our camp. Slightly older campers are welcome as well as long as they are patient and comfortable knowing their classmates will be younger.